Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy
October 29, 2018 @ 12:00 am - March 22, 2019 @ 12:00 am
The Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy launches you on a personal journey towards discovering what showing up in the playroom truly means. It explores what is happening in the play therapy process, how change occurs, and ultimately what it takes to help children heal at profound levels. It invites you to be you!
Curious what this class is truly about? Get all the details here
To learn what others have to say, check out our testimonials.
Online Introduction to Synergetic Play Therapy Prerequisite Training:
- Participants should have completed or be enrolled in a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) program in counseling, social work, or education.
- Previous experience working with children and families is required.
- A basic understanding of play therapy and play therapy skills is required.
This six-month course includes three, one-hour LIVE webinars with Lisa Dion, six 2.5-hour recorded videos and monthly 60-minute consultations with an SPT Supervisor/Consultant to help you integrate what you are learning.
- Oct 29th, 2018: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST) & 1st video course released
- Nov 30th, 2018: 2nd video course released
- Dec 28th, 2018: 3rd video course released
- Jan 7th, 2019: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST)
- Jan 25th, 2019: 4th video course released
- Feb 22nd, 2019: 5th video course released
- March 18th, 2019: One-hour LIVE Webinar (2 p.m. MST)
- March 22nd, 2019: 6th/final video course released